To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SUDERMARIO SURROUND MEMORY

I have tried the game, it is real and not infected. It is a simple memory game, similar to the Pirate Memory game that was around for Klango in the past, except there is no "story mode". Players simply take turns selecting spots on a board and trying to match them. The audio quality is quite low and the keyboard seems sluggish. Also, nothing ever gets interrupted except the sound which lets you know where you are on the grid.