Okay, I see the point and it looks like C++ is going to be my best option.
Yes, that code you sent did look a bit complicated, but then I haven't
studied the code as yet. My questions are below and sorry about all this,
but this is all new to me.

1. Can I use the straight C++ and add Sappy later after the main program is
written or should it be included as I write the program?
2. Where do I find this VC++ express that has the Sappy with it and about
how much is that going to run me for cost?
3. In terms of direct X is that included in the ++ languages or where do I
find the code for it or do I just download some sort of link thing to tell
the program it needs this?
4. What, exactly is the first thing I should do? Find a link and tutorial to
study a ++ language?
5. In terms of cost and libraries, exactly what does this mean? I thought I
could just study the code and write everything by hand as I do with
websites? Or, do I need to pay for a ++ license and direct X license and
Sappy license to get this all going?

What do I write the code in? I mean like for websites I write in MS-notepad
and save as html. When I start writing code, do I use notepad again or do I
download something special so I can save it as C++ extension or something.?

I really appreciate all the help and I'm sorry I've so many questions, but I
want to try to get things in the right order the first time so I don't have
to redo stuff, which takes more time.
Chastity