Hi Milos,
That's hard to say. Everyone is different when it comes to learning programming. Some people simply don't get it at all, and others like me learned it fairly quickly. It isn't up to me or Philip to say if you can or can't learn a programming language easy enough. As far as learning C++ there are plenty of places to learn it. There are commercial web sites that specialize in this thing like
http://safari.oreilly.com
which I highly recommend if you are a new programmer. It is the best commercial resource I know of if you want to teach yourself programming. However, there are also free tutorials out there to teach you the basics, but I can't say how good they are as I've fortunately never had to use them to learn from scratch.

HTH