Hi Jim. Just a quick note about the new game here. I use an old style
clicky IBM keyboard and for some reason with your new game with the
keyboard the arrows don't work. The game works fine with my joystick but it
doesn't work with the keyboard. Just thought I'd let you know. Perhaps I'll
unplug the joystick to see if that resolves it. I prefer to use the
joystick of course.

On 12/17/2009 at 4:36 AM Jim Kitchen wrote:

>Hi Shaun and all,
>
>I forgot to mention in the instructions, you can add or remove as many of
>the names in the tjswomen.txt file as you like.  Well don't remove them
>all or the file will be rewritten, but...
>
>BFN
>
>     Jim
>
>COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods.
>
>j...@kitchensinc.net
>http://www.kitchensinc.net
>(440) 286-6920
>Chardon Ohio USA
>---
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
list,

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500