Not bad at all!  It's late, I missed 4.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient: ;@smtp103.sbc.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 2:19 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] name that Christmas carol

I have not worked these out yet.  They came into my inbox, and look fun.
When I receive the answers, I will send them.  Have fun until then.

1 Quadruped with Crimson Proboscis

2 Eight P.M. to Six A.M. without Noise

3 Minuscule Hamlet in the Near East

4 Ancient Benevolent Despot

5 Exuberance Directed to the Planet

6 Listen, Aerial Spirits Announcing

7 Trio of Monarchs

8 Yonder in the Holy Rack

9 Cherubim Audited from Aloft

10 Assemble, Everyone Who Believes

11 Hollowed Post Meridian

12 Fantasia of a Colorless December 25

13 A Dozen Twenty-Four Hour Yule Periods

14 Befell During the transparent Bewitching Hour

15 Homo Sapien of Crystallized Vapor

16 Desire a Pair of Incisors on December 25

17 I Spied My Maternal Parent Osculating

18 Perambulating Through A December A Solstice Fantasy

19 Adorn the Vestibule

20 Tin Tintinnabulums

---
In God we trust!