Sounds a cool idea.  There are a couple of deafblind mailing lists, but not
specifically related to games.
Harmony.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: 17 December 2009 11:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help finding games for deaf/mtion impaired

I would add the question, which games are accessible for deafblind players?
I have a suggestion for hard-of-hearing folks like me who have a hard time
with surround sound.  Maybe there could be a conversion alternative for an
action-packed game that could use time reaction challenges instead of
knowing directly where the sound is coming from.  For example, if a monster
is chasing you, you would normally dodge it knowing which way it's headed.
But in my conversion, it would be just a matter of timing, like I have to
decide quickly what action to take before time runs out and I get killed.

Sharon