was Triple J Shooter
Hi Phil,

Yep, I remember all of my screaming as I went kicking and screaming from dos to
windows.  Still don't think that a graphical user interface sounds right for a blind
person to be using. <grin>  And other than a few games, I do not believe that
we use the mouse either.  Of course I do need to thank David Greenwood very much for
helping me to get started with Visual Basic.  And of course once I got into being
able to pan, loop, overlap sounds etc and the sapi5 voices, one heck of allot better
games than we could do in dos.

BFN

    Jim

No my computer is not operated by a rodent.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA