From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New Game: Monopoly!

I'm not the developer but I was a beta tester and helped with sounds, here
is what you can expect.
-many tokens and no these aren't text only. like in the old pcs dos
monopoly, each token has its own sounds, and the available tokens are a
ccar, a dog, and a cannon to name a few.
-sounds for different squares.
-built-in chat capabilities with a typing notification
-saving of games
-can talk through screen readers or sapi which is auto detected.
-it does have bots if there's noone to play with, and if you ask me the fact
it's multiplayer makes it outstanding!
o and it's free for everyone!