Hi Claudio,
The sounds should be easy enough. Since these toy machines usually have all kinds of stuffed animals besides bears you could give each toy a sound like the animal it is suppose to be. A toy dog could bark, a toy cat could meow, a lion could roar, a bear could growl, a cow could moo, whatever. So making up sounds for the various toys would be pretty simple I should think.

Claudio Zeni wrote:
Hi Nicol!

Oh, I know them very good.
You can find these machines in most contries in gaming centres.
A game simmilar to this concept would be really gread and shouldn't be to
tricky for create.
My problem is, I can't imagine how this really would sound like in an audio
version.
Do you have an imagination how this could sound like?

Best regards,
Claudio Zeni