Hey can someone one send me the link again for this game?

thanks

lelia
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:14 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] clause victorious!

Well, i did it, second game 36 gifts recovered, 16 broken.

I'm afraid I did use a rather crazy tactic, once i'd filled the slay enough I went and just stood in front of the desposal, knocking out elves so they couldn't break anymore presents!

Nice game indeed!

I'm not sure if developement is finished yet or not, but if you were planning to add anything, an extra sample when santa's got a full load of three presents would help, so that you don't need to press the C key, ---- as I did rather find myself sometimes running around trying to pick things up even with a full load.

then, you might considder having difficulty modes, ---- not anything drastic, just playing around with the total of presents needed to collect, and the amount of time required to collect them.

Whether this is possible or not though, it's a really nice game, ---- though it does rather offend my left wing sentiments to play the evil capitalist oppressive Santa clause! ;D.

Beware the grue!