Hi all gamers, I am pleased to bring to you all my BASIC programs I've had for
some years on my Apple II Computer. I've also brought to you demos of programs
that ran showing off the Echo II Speech synthesizer and the voices it allows.
There's also a collection of music using various sound effects and so forth.
I'm not done with the collection yet, but here is the first half. Hopefully,
programmers can port these games to Windows. I plan on doing just that
sometime, but life is quite busy for me now with a wife and 2 kids. You can
find this collection on the BrailleSoft.net web site. There are also BASIC
programming tutorials to help you understand what some BASIC features did,
since none of our languages use a lot of them anymore. Hope you all enjoy and
any questions you may have, please ask.