HI all
Does anybody remember the old mainstream game milk and nuts?
when I was a child, 20 years ago,  I played tv games with the sighted
assistance of my friends.
I do not know who made it.
It was probably nintendo games because mario  brothers was also  on there.
Here in south africa, when I was a child, they sold these tv game cartridges
containing 60  games or so per cartridge.
Then the game set had to be configured with a tv.
But anyway, this milk and nuts game was the most difficult tv game I was
ever aware of.
It was almost impossible to play.
But now I cannot remember what the object of the game was.
I guess one had to retrieve milk and nuts?
But I  do not think there is a more difficult mainstream game than milk and
nuts.
My friends quickly died without even going very far in the game.
It will be nice  to hear your experiences.