sure thing. check out the speed demos archive. a bunch of speed runs of all sorts on there. real crazy stuff. there's one of some dude beating super mario world all 96 exits in an hour and a half or so. enjoy!

http://speeddemosarchive.com/gamelist.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for nintendo recordings

Hi all
Is it possible to find recordings on the net  of people  playing nintendo
games such as mario brothers ?
I would absolutely be so greatful if someone can direct me to where I can
find nintendo recordings.
I would like to listen to recordings where these tv games sounds is used in
the games played.
I appreciate any help.