Okay, yeh, I'm not even using zmud, I'm using wizaard, a client that symutronics provides. It's doesn't seem to bad, lol if I slowed down the speech it would make it worse. I'm trying to figure out what I need to squelch, if I can do that it will only tell me when I am actully getting hit instead of adding in all the different ways that you block and parry. ----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cad...@q.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with dragonrealms

Hi Bryce,

I used to play Dragon Realms. I think it's the best mud there is, but I found the frustration of using ZMud too much and eventually gave it up. I'm not sure what to tell you: Dragon Realms scrolls by as fast as any other mud on the Net. I knhow it's a dumb suggestion, but I suppose you could slow your voice rate down some. That would give you greater comprehensibility but of course you would be lagging behind whatever the mobs are doing. The only really bright thing I can tell you is that the maker of VIP Mud, the mud client designed especially for blind players, is considering adding Simutronics support in the next version. You might try writing to him. He's at GMAGames and can be reached through the contact form there.

--Bill