To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 10:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Dice Roller was guess the number game

Hi Phil,
I'm pretty sure I could whipsomething like that up if you could tell me
exactly what you were looking for. I'm assuming here you want to be able
to do a standard 6, 12, 20, or 100 side dice throw for an RPG game like
DND or something like that right?

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Jim,
Could you turn your guess the number game  to a simple dice roller?
It would roll one die and you could specify how many sides.
and the output would be using SAPI.
Sometimes the GMA dice roller is hard to use on some systems.
It could recap what you typed saying,
Your 100 sides dice roll is 52.
thanks,
phil