Tom, I look forward to see how you're going to approach a fully 3d
game.  I'm not sure it can be as viseral as it is for the sighted
because 3d sound technology isn't really at a level where it's easy to
distinguish whether something is above or below you (unless you have
one of those fancy 8.1 setups which I don't nor do I really have
interest in getting one; too involved).