Hi Chastity,
Sure no problem. The Link to download Visual C++ 2008 is
http://developers.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/vs-express/VC-Express-2008.zip
and you'll probably need some help setting it up since this will be your first time using Visual C++, and sometimes the Microsoft defaults aren't the best options for a developer. By the way, Visual C++ is more than just an editor. It is called an integrated development environment because it comes with a compiler, editor, Windows Platform SDK, and various things as well.

HTH

Chastity MORSE wrote:
Hello and thanks for all the help I have gotten about C++. However, if Thomas from USA Games reads this, can you please resend me the link to download the editor thing for C++?
Thank you again to all.
Chastity