Hi,

I was just wondering, how come Jaws is very slow and sometimes unresponsive in
the PC version of monopoly? I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this
problem, but when I press the arrows to go through my choices, sometimes it
takes up to five seconds before Jaws tells me the option.
Any idea why this is happening?
Also, will there be sounds in the Browser version?

Ryan