well I currently don't have much in the way of an offline carrier.
I have always liked to test and such and try to get into every project.
These game projects are good things and I will continue to do them however
these are not usually earning me cash.
Yes free games are all well and good but its not earning me cash.
I eventually want to try for one of the main screen reader dev test teams.
since thats where most of the stuff is or some major big project or something.
Maybe some support work.
I'll always find time for this sort of stuff though.