I have the same problem with combo boxes.
The way I get around it is, when in forms mode, route the jaws cursor to PC, then route PC to Jaws.
That lets me arrow through the choices.
----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cad...@q.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Core Exiles Woes: Combo Boxes

I've now tried holding down the left ALT key while using the arrows, but it doesn't scroll through the options, it just sticks there. I wonder if there's some setting I might have screen reader or IE on which is preventing me from using those keystrokes.

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>