Hello,

What I did was figure out how to swing the club as fast as possible (with my left thumb was better than with an index finger. I then walk just a couple steps until I hear monsters coming in the distance and wait for them while constantly swinging the club as fast as possible. It took me a few games to get it right. For me, the worst problem was jumping the pits. I am now trying to complete the game on hard mode. I have not gotten past the mountain worlds yet. It is a cool game.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi all,

A question for the list. Any specific tips as to how to get through the
game? I can't get past the Death World Level 2 at this point, and that's on
easy.

Best Regards,

Hayden