I just did. the groups homepage, although empty for now, is at
http://swFa.klango.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Off topic wayfinder access under threat. Please read

Ok link to us as well will you?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of peter Mahach
Sent: 12 January 2010 18:43
To: Gamers Discussion list

hi, I'm going to make a klango group like you did on fb and, I'll post this
message there.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>; <gw-i...@gwmicro.com>;

<thegar...@googlegroups.com>; <victorstrea...@googlegroups.com>;
<talks...@freelists.org>; "'Access e-mail forum'" <acc...@accessusers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:35 PM

Greetings all,

I do apologize for this cross posting but I feel that it is necessary.

I don't know how many of you have herd but the wayfinder access gps
solution
for simbion based mobile phones is no longer available. Vodafone who own
the
rights to wayfinder products have pulled the plug on it completely. They
have discontinued the entire wayfinder product line effectively in order
create their own package. Which we believe is going to be completely
inaccessible to blind people.

Considering how accessible wayfinder access is to use as a product, we
feel
that this is unacceptable action to be undertaken.

If you are on facebook, then I have created a group called (save
wayfinder action group). The purpose of this group is to bring a
dedicated group of people together so that we can constructively build
a case in favour of keeping access going as a product.

If you think and believe as we do that this product should be saved,
then please come and join in and help to build a case for this
product.

It's not often that  we come across a product that is in the adaptive
market
and that is as cheap comparatively as access.

Please spread the word on other mailing lists as this is important.
Specifically the various phone and technology lists that there are out
there and anybody else who you think may benefit from this.

Thank you for your attention.

list,

signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com