There is, but the baf's page is a bit useless compared to the one which used to be on textmode which had far more about the game.

Stil, I've added a link to the audiogames.net entry, which A, gives another place to download it, and B, might encourage someone to write a review on bafs.

I'd be very interested to know if any of those other games in the pc section of the If archive stand out enough from your normal Zcode and tads type stuff enough to deserve their own pages on audiogames.net too.

To make life easier, that section of the If archive can be found at http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXpc.html