From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 12:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] kitchinsinc speech fix virused?

This is just to check. Someone on the entombed list has been having trouble
with sapi, but when we suggested the fix file on Jim's site to reset things
it came up as unsave.

I checked myself, and Avg also said it was a trogeon.

I'd appreciate knowing if this is just security paranoyer, ---- or whether
Jim actually has a problematic file (though I suspect it is! just
paranoyer).

Beware the gRue!