brian has jayson actually said its been fixed or actually said there was a bug?
if so I have not seen any message on that.
as far as I got it down to, I know it was isolated and probably server side but
no official reports have come out at least I have not seen them.
till that happens its still an unknown official bug its not been solved and
right now its fair game, ofcause if I get through the mail today that I am
reading  and find this actually is true then so be it.
note that i am not critising anyone or anything but I don't want us to jump to
conclusions however I will put a quary to the list for an official responce to
see if there is actual report.