To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Deluserlex problem

Hi Jacob.

I must admit that one didn't occur to me.

I turned off avg downloaded a fresh copy, ran it and it was fine.

I'm now going to create a folder with that copy in and make an avg exception to fix this should it occur again.

I feel like a miner fool for this, ---- but thanks for the suggestion.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>