hi all:

I'm a new member here.
My name is ramy moustafa, i love playing games so much,
i bought the super football, although am not full sutsified, but hope will be
good future updates.
And the support from teh ownder is too bad.

I have also, troo banum, hunter, top speed 2 etc.

i need to find any gamers that can play online with me the super football.

also, can't we find games like the silk road for sited people?

the silk road is a big town that u can go to sell somethings, buy, fight etc.
and you will meet live people, These people r the other gamers that r online in
this time.
its a very exciting game,

 although, why can't we make games on facebook to play together like the
farmville?

anyway, am a musician and i have a small studio. if anyone is creating a game
and need music i'm here to help

wish u good days.

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email, Msn and yahoo id:
flutelo...@link.net