I am sertainly interested.
I have no access to dos anymore but if you could give me a link to the author
website to look at his stuff in reguards to the windows version I may do that.
I can not however subscribe to any more groups.
I am on several gaming, test help and tech groups.
I had to unsub from music and book sharing groups as well as a chat group
because I was getting about 1000 jmessages a week.
if I add all the testing sperts up I can get up to 300 a day so as  you can see
its a bit much.
Further cutbacks may still be on the cards though not sure what those could be.
Part of this is I have no life at all, and no job to speak of.
so yeah sertainly am interested but hmph.