Dear USA Games customers,
This is a marketing survey we have created in order to provide better
games and other software products for our customers. Please, copy the
survey below into a new e-mail message, fill out the survey, and send
it to us at
thomasward1...@gmail.com.

Thanks.

USA Games Marketing Survey

1. What is your name?
Answer:

2. How old are you?
Answer:

3. What operating system do you use? Please, select one of the
following: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP™, Windows Vista™, Windows 7™,
other.
Answer:

4. Would you like support for cross-platform portability engines such
as Cider™ for Mac  and Cedega™ for Linux?
Answer:

5. What type of speech output would you like to use? Please, select
one of the following: prerecorded speech, Sapi support, screen reader
support, other.
Answer:

6. What type of internet connection do you have? Please select one of
the following: dial up, DSL, cable, other.
Answer:

7. What game controllers would you like to see supported? Please,
select any of the following: joystick, game pad, mouse, keyboard,
other.
Answer:

8. Would you like force feedback support for joysticks and other game
controllers?
Answer:

9. What types of games would you like to see us create? Please, select
any of the following: arcade, first person, side-scroller, sports,
text adventure, other.
Answer:

10. Add any additional comments or suggestions here.
Answer: