To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Early Survey Results

Hi Thomas,

I totally agree with you. However if a child happens to play your game as
sad as it is, it's not your responsibility. It's the responsibility of the
parent who's allowing that to happen by not being vigilant enough.

Not that I'm into those sorts of games not even remotely as you've seen from
my answers to your survey. All I'm saying that should you wish to go down
that road I wouldn't be put off by that.

As for people taking offence to such things, well no disrespect to anybody
but firstly people tend to take offence too quickly these days. They are
even encouraged to do that which I think is personally detrimental to the
individual and quite honestly sad because it just spoils things in the long run. Secondly, they don't have to purchase your product. God gave us brains
and the ability to make sound choices in our lives. If you purchase a
product that you know is going to offend you then what is the purpose behind
setting yourself up to be offended?