To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] the entombed game

Hi

So do you guys like the new entombed game? I finally got my paypal working so I think within the next two months I'll pay for it.
what are your opinions of the entombed game?

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.