The biggest reason Zhi has such a high score is that he is dam good at games, I used to be number 1 or 2 on the insane board of Blast Chamber and he would take you out every time no matter how much you scored.
Steve
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 2 questions

Hi.

If I remember rightly Zhi's recording was at a later stage in the game. you get increases in int and strength each level and it's these, in combination with your items which increase your magical damage. also, I'm not sure if Zhi had more int boosting gear than just the goblin kings' swords, sinse the more you wear, the more powerful your spells get.

Lastly, there are elements. Lightning will always do more damage to water based enemies like water elementals because they're weak to it, and less to air based ones.

As contrast, in my last game, my druids' lightning at one stage was doing 37 average damage (she also had some magic int boosting gear), but only doing two or three damage to air elemental. Water elementals however were taking damage in the 80's.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>