Hi Dark,

Yeah, back when I could see to play video games and I was shooting down aliens
they sure didn't look like anything recognizable.  That of course was Space
Invaders on the Atari 2600.

Sorry to hear that you don't care for sexual content in games.  I wish that
there were more of them.  But on the sites that I visit the motto is safe, sane
and consensual.  Which sounds right to me.

BFN

    Jim

Practice safe eating: use condiments.

j...@kitchensinc.net