Hi,
Hmmm...That's a good question. I know we had two different versions of
Leisure Suit Larry. We had an old MS Dos version and one for Windows
95.  I know for certain the Windows 95 version of Leisure Suit Lary
didn't work with Jaws at all. Don't know about the MS Dos version as I
wasn't blind when that version came out. I'm not sure if my dad even
has the floppy disk for the original version any more.