Hi Muhammed,
Oh, I wish. My weapons only do between 3 to 5 damage to the Drake.
Remember all I have is pretty much junk weapons I picked up around the
game. Other than the armour and weapons you get from slaying the
Goblin King the rest are just dubious rated crap that is common
throughout the game. Seriously, I'd like to know where and how to get
better weapons and armour. I know Twilight Town is useless. I've found
better weapons and armour on the floor than the Town. All it has is
poor and dubious rated junk.