yeah.
there are no fighters so as long as I can destroy all the other ships ie
battleships then I can shoot out the mines and icebergs and other things with
my gun.
ofcause I can attract the enemy with a mine shot with a torp but if I do that I
get a battleship and a destroyer.
if I then destroy the destroyer I get mostof the fleet on my tail.
so maybe if I do all the destroyers maybe i have a chance though all those
ships.