why don't you load klango on your usb flash drive that way you can carry it
with you.
although the base package is about 20mb if you get the entire themes download
including seperate things and its all in bits its about a gb all up.
so I'd load it first download and install extra stuff then get it going.
on that note I know it may be a little ot but if you copy your klango folder
say from application data in your user settings, could you put it back or put
it on another system or is it not worth it.
I don't mind because unless I need to reformat this won't happen and anyway I
have broadband.