From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Kolesar Brothers
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 7:35 PM
To: Audyssey Mailing list
Subject: [Audyssey] Need some LW help.

Hi Chuck and knowledgeable Lone Woofers out there.
In the first mission I had the enemy ship at s 33. I tried to pull my stick
to the two o'clock position and I couldn't move. Yes I was at least quarter
or half speed.
Can anyone tell me why I couldn't move?
May that should be a walk through podcast?
Now on the fence sort to speak about ordering my unlock code for Lone Wolf.
So thanks for the help on making moving in the direction you'd want to go in

easier.
Ron
Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com