yeah.
Reformatting always fixes things and solves all my problems.
only real thing these days, with the event of the stupid central configuration
ms calls the registry.
I call it the living hell.
its more secure but really its hard enough to understand it and well all the
linked libraries, I ask you!!!
ok.
blastbay has an email newsletter at www.blastbay.com and a descussion forum.
the kringlecrash and q9 games are out you can probably check blastbay.com for
all those.