Yes but that's the point, a lot of games these days are designed for kids
with little to no imaginations. That's why they concentrate on graphics only
and not the real content itself.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ch.B.
Sent: 07 March 2010 17:43
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help with some ignorant ppl

Hi all,
yes I realize you are probably right, not worth my time. But what irks me to
no end is that now I am accused of being a fake poster, 'since when are
blind ppl on the computer let alone internet'? can you believe such
ignorance. Cannot believe how narrow minded they are in regards to how blind
ppl live their lives or disabled ppl in general. I will not even bother to
answer them anymore but it is ridiculous that a major game site is run by a
bunch of idiotic 12 year olds who do not know their arse from their elbow.

Anyway, thanks all.

subscription via the web, at