was gona post this to the staff communication list but I thought I'd post this
for user input.
What to do about the monopoly music.
A friend I have that does not want to join the lists because she has no time
for actual high traffic things was playing monopoly from rsgames.
Said friend also likes card games so I have sent all the kitchensinc games and
spoonbil games at her and winboard.
she doesn't play that much.
anyway I know we can't put a load of music in the game but.
Is there any way we can have the music turned off?
also is there a way maybe we can have winamp control or have the ability to
play a number of musical things not just one and that we can put stuff in as we
see fit from our own collections for playing on our systems.
Another idea I have is to have a background not music but some quiet ambient
sound or something or as I said none at all.
Thanks a bunch