 TargetSite: System.IO.Stream OpenStream(System.String)
 Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
 Stack:    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String
assetName)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String
assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
   at AudioGame1.GameMusic..ctor(ContentManager content, String loadString)
   at AudioGame1.Game1.Initialize()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
   at AudioGame1.Program.Main(String[] args)