And just so you know Michael, the game is called Entombed, not En-tomb.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question for thomas

Hi Michael,
That's not what I said. I said Entombed is a Roguelike RPG. Roguelike
RPG games are games where you wander dungeons, caves, or some other
underground place battling monsters in a more or less random fassion,
and is not heavily story driven. Gamebook RPG games are more like a
paper and pen style RPG game. You have a specific story, a specific
quest, and you and your party undertake that specific adventure. As
you play the story unfolds and you may have to do specific things to
complete the story. Simply put Gamebook adventures are heavily story
driven where Roguelike games are not. Does that make sense?
As far as Sarah goes it is a first person adventure. All I can say is
try and see if you like it. You will understand what I mean better if
you play the demos for some of these games.

HTH