To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] turn-based fights in Entoombed

Hi

 As for the turns alot of it is speed based.  weapons, or extra enchanted
items help increase ones speed.
As to the pet I honestly don't know.  There's been talk of it.
If you already have version 101 then you have the new job. I've no idea if
it's in the demo or not.

HTH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chastity MORSE" <chastitymo...@msn.com>