well obviously I couldn't do any of the female voices but I could do other
voice work free of charge.
Usually even if I work for people I rarely do it for cash, getting free games,
mp3s and other things usually food is all I care for cash only if it takes me
somethingl like 3 weeks to do one little thing but not for a couple days job
and sertainly if i really like it.