raul has them on games.asmodean.net
there is a mirror on liamerven.com but I haven't bothered since I don't need to
go there.
there may be some stuff on brandoncole.net.
I can host a limited number of things on dropbox.
 I have all the recordings of everyone, liam gameplays, simon yohandy kevin and
brandon and others.
even blind pilots.
how its over 6gb of stuff.