To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] time of conflict and proxy

As it is planned now, you can have one computer opponent per human player. So say you were playing with a friend, he can start up one computer opponent, and you could set one up, and then you both could join forces against the two computer opponents. The computer opponents would probably be set to never be agressive to each other, but this can certainly be discussed.

The only reason I was considering not having a single player mode was the amount of AI that had to be written. A good 70% of the work was AI.

Regards,
David Greenwood