From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:03 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] fighter evasion bug in toc

Hi.

there's a miner issue with fighters and evading enemy which both I and
someone else on the audiogames.net forum have noticed.

When your told a fighter needs to head back to base to refuel and press the
h key, if it's by an enemy city or unit you can't get it to move. if you
press E your just told that the fighter needs to refuel, and if you press H
your told there's an enemy near the fighter.

The only way I've found around this is by manually moving a fighter away
from an enemy with ctrl direction, then pressing H, ---- but it does seem to
be a miner problem, and potentially one which could cause fighter crashes.

Beware the grue!

dark.