Hi Dark,
Unfortunately, I've got to go soon so I don't have much time to go
over this with you in detail right now, but  I did see some
syntactical errors in your code.For example, you consistantly used a
semi-colon after your If and Else statements. That's not legal code.
Here is an example of what I mean.

// Bad code
Else;
{
(alert("window", my_health + hp));
}

// Good code
Else
{
(alert ("window", my_health + hp);
}

You had an extra semi-colon and an extra right perenthesis in there
that didn't need to be there. I can see you are really struggling with
the basic language syntax. Try and hang in there and see if you can
get some good scripts to look at. it might help you figure this stuff
out.

HTH