To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] PLEASE STOP

i agree or make a list for the BGT progam

On 25 Mar 2010, at 21:37, Anne Walker wrote:

Okay, ya'll. This is getting rather ridiculous. I am getting WAY WAY WAY too many emails that are PROGRAMMING related. Not gaming related. What I mean is - there is a list for beginning programming and that is where you should be discussing the hows, whys, and what-abouts for the BGT. Don't get me wrong - this seems like it will be a wonderful tool that will help the lay-person be able to develop their own games. HOWEVER - my understanding is that THIS list is for the discussion of how to play these wonderful games that Thomas, Phil, Jim, and the others have created and either sold or given away for free. What tricks others have learned, and all of that. About 98% of the emails over the last couple of days have only been about how to use Phil's toolkit, how to write code, and why it isn't working for them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either email the developers personally, sign up for the PROGRAMMING list (one of which is: http://www.freelists.org/list/programmingblind), or create your own list so that I can keep learning more about the games for the blind that are ALREADY DEVELOPED.
Thank you.

Anne W.
sighted audio gamer

william lomas